FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Is ordering online safe?
How do I place an order?
- We understand that you may have concerns about using your credit card online. We use the services of GeoTrust for our SSL Certificate. Whenever you enter a secure portion of our site (the shopping cart and checkout pages) you will see a green padlock and HTTPS: in the address bar. This certificate is a guarantee that your account information is being transmitted using this Secure Socket Layer, whenever an SSL session has been activated. Your ordering information is encrypted using the SSL for maximum security.
Do you really need my email address?
- Simply order online anytime that is convenient for you. If you have any questions or need assistance placing your order, please contact our Customer Service Reps at 1-800-320-9937, 8 am to 5 pm ET, Monday thru Friday. If after hours, please leave a detailed message and we will return your call the following business day.
What is your minimum order?
- Your email address is a very important part of the online ordering process. We use it to contact you with an order confirmation, to let you know when your order has shipped and to provide you with tracking information.
- Store Policy: If the email address provided is undeliverable, we will attempt to contact you using the phone number you've provided. Your order will not ship until we have a working email address. This measure is in place for the benefit of our customers and to help prevent credit card fraud.
Why do you charge a handling charge?
- Our minimum order is $25.00.
Do you charge sales tax?
- Many eCommerce sites have exorbitant mark-ups... we do not. Therefore, we add a nominal handling charge of $2.50 per order to help offset the costs to process and securely pack your order (see Shipping Policy Page).
How will I know if you received my order?
- We charge sales tax to New Jersey residents and/or N.J. ship-to-addresses.
- If you are tax exempt, please contact customer service prior to completing your purchase online. Once we have a signed copy of your NJ Form ST-3 Resale Certificate, we will update your account to tax exempt status.
How will I know when my order has shipped?
- You will receive an order confirmation via email. If you registered as a customer, you can also log into your account and click on 'Your Order History' at the top of the 'My Account' screen.
Where do you ship to?
- Once your has shipped, we'll send you an email with tracking information to let you know that your order is on its' way.
Why didn't my order ship with the carrier selected?
- We can ship products most anywhere in the United States and Canada. Please contact us with any International shipping requests you have.
Can you ship collect using my UPS or FedEx account?
- Every effort will be made to use the shipping method of your choice. Small packages may ship via USPS Priority Mail (see Shipping Policy Page).
What if I need to return an item?
- Sorry, at this time we can not ship orders freight collect through the site.
- There is a 15% restocking fee on all authorized returns. Please contact Customer Service (phone: 1-800-320-9937, 8 am to 5 pm EST, Monday thru Friday) within 7 days of receipt of your order to discuss the nature of the return and to obtain a return authorization. Any sterile items must be unopened and have non-tampered packaging. For safety and hygienic reasons, medicinals, CPR masks/respirators and replacement valves/filters are non-returnable. It is the customer's responsibility to ensure safe return of any product to First Aid Products Online, in the same salable condition that it was received. Please see Return Policy Page for more info.